Mono Ammonium Phosphate (12-61-0) – 100% water-soluble fertilizer
|Moisture, per cent by weight, maximum||0.5|
|Ammoniacal nitrogen per cent by weight, minimum||12.0|
|Water Soluble phosphorus (as P2O5) per cent by weight, minimum||61.0|
|Sodium as NaCl per cent by weight, maximum||0.5|
|Matter insoluble in water per cent by weight, maximum||0.5|
- Highly-concentrated source of phosphorus for plants.
- Ideal for application in the initial stages of crop growth as phosphorus is very important for development of proper root system. Also the nitrogen in the product helps vigorous vegetative growth.
- Ammonium ion reduces pH of soil surrounding root system, which in turn helps quick and easy absorption of phosphorus from the soil.
- Suitable for both foliar spraying and drip irrigation.
- Low salt content prevents clogging of drip system.
Crops: All Crops
Foliar application: 4-5 g/L of water
Fertigation: 1-3 kg/ac
1 Kg & 25 Kg