Potassium Nitrate (13-0-45) – 100% water-soluble fertilizer
|Moisture, per cent by weight, maximum||0.5|
|Total Nitrogen (all in Nitrate form) per cent by weight, minimum||13.0|
|Water soluble potassium (as K2O) per cent by weight, minimum||45.0|
|Sodium as (Na) per cent by weight, maximum||1.0|
|Total chlorides (as Cl), per cent by weight, maximum||1.5|
|Matter insoluble in water, per cent by weight, maximum||0.5|
- The presence of nitrate has got synergistic effect on uptake and absorption of potassium absorption by the plant.
- The nitrogen is present in nitrate form, which is more efficient form of nitrogen.
- Contains less sodium and chloride which are detrimental to plants at higher concentration.
- Wide-range compatibility with all types of fertilizers and agrochemicals.
- Non-volatile; easy to apply with no nitrogen losses to the atmosphere.
Crops: All Crops
Foliar application: 4-5 g/L of water
Fertigation: 1-3 kg/ac
1 Kg & 25 Kg