Agricultural biostimulants include diverse formulations of compounds, substances and micro-organisms that are applied to plants or soils to improve crop vigour, yields, quality and tolerance of abiotic stresses.
Content: Folic acid, Seaweed extract, Humic acid, Amino acid, plant growth hormones and SLN co-factors.
- Improves the efficiency of the plant’s metabolism to induce yield increases and enhanced crop quality.
- Increases plant tolerance to and recovery from abiotic stresses.
- Facilitates nutrient assimilation & translocation.
- Enhances quality attributes of produce, including sugar content, colour, fruit seeding, etc.
- Enhances soil fertility, particularly by fostering the development of complementary soil micro-organisms.
1-2 ml/L of water
250 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml & 5 litre