|SLN Co- Factor||All|
- It helps in regulation of soil PH. It provides secondary nutrients to the crops which are essential for all crops.
- It improves soil structure and texture.
- It helps to build a strong vascular system which increases the nutrient uptake.
- It alleviates nutrient toxicity.
- It accelerates root development and improves vegetative growth.
- There is clear improvement in white root development, vegetative growth, flower induction, fruit set seeds and fruit induction after 2 to 3 applications. Keeps up the quality of fruits and vegetables by helping in the development rate of maturity, yield and lustre.
- It provides essential plant food for production of protein.
- It promotes activity and development of enzymes and vitamins.
- Helps in chlorophyll formation.
For field crops – 50 kg per acre
For plantation crops – 500 gms to 1 kg per plant
25 kg & 50 kg